German Speaking Data Analyst
Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile based applications as well as offering BPO services.
We are looking for a person to perform the day-to-day tasks for the Managed Services client portfolio. Primarily, Analysts will collect, organize, and evaluate large sets of data for Digital Marketing and Marketplace services such as Amazon, eBay, Google, and Bing. Analysts will use these data sets to compile reports, perform maintenance, and identify trends in customer accounts.
A successful Analyst will have a strong desire to perform well, work efficiently and progress in the company. While a technical knowledge of the above services are appreciated, no traits are more valued in an Analyst than the ability to learn quickly and creatively solve complex problems.
Essential job functions:
- Assist a pool of Campaign Managers by completing the day-to-day tasks and related activities needed to generate success for the Managed Services client base.
- Field ad-hoc requests and execute outlined steps outlined by internal and external personnel.
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of required information and data to complete assigned task(s).
- Provide formal and ad-hoc status to internal and external personnel.
- Handle customer service inquiries as they arise.
These are the traits of the successful Analyst:
- Well organized
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Works well with others
- Professional attitude
- Strong communication skills across company functions
- Works with Excel functions (VLOOKUP, concatenate), charts, pivot tables, macros
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
(While these are not required having them is a bonus to your eligibility)
A working knowledge and basic experience in:
- MS Access, advanced knowledge a plus
- AdWords, Bing ads
- E-commerce knowledge (Retail services, Marketplace services)
- Another foreign language
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business or marketing
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Previous work experience in large organizations
- Experience in customer interactions
- Experience in internal teamwork
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Challenging work in a dynamic international organization
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com or use the form below.