Our team is seeking to employ a full-time UX/UI specialist to support and develop internal and client facing web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in creating User Interfaces, responsive web, mobile applications and print materials using Adobe Photoshop or other image processing software.
- Experience with Web Design using Adobe Photoshop or other image processing software
- Excellent UI design skills
- A strong visual design portfolio
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Desire to learn and advance
- Expertise in prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, InVision, Marvel App, UXPin or JustInMind
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Previous experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Good English
- Implements project modules/solution components according to the project and client requirements
- Follows the instructions of and report to his/her Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Challenging work in a dynamic international organization
Please, apply with a CV and motivational letter at email@example.com or use the form below.