Our team is seeking to employ a full-time QA specialist to support the development process of internal and client facing web applications.
The job requires highly independent people who are able to work in a young and fast developing organization.
Your main job duties would be:
- Design, develop, execute and document Quality Assurance activities;
- Identifying test conditions from project documentation and developing test plans and test cases to cover those conditions;
- Work closely with Designers, Developers and Project Managers;
- Data analysis and verification;
- Application analysis for impact of implementing new features and processes.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in testing Mobile, Web and Client/Server applications across different platforms and browsers;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in functional and black box testing;
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and methodologies;
- Experience with testing tools;
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- English language - excellent;
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience in JIRA.
- Stable and committed to your job;
- Problem solving skills;
- Loyal and honest;
- Satisfied only when things are perfect.
What we offer in return:
- Social benefits;
- Permanent and exciting job;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Great potential for a long-term and financially prosperous career.
Please, send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com or use the form below. References are highly valued.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.