Technical QA Engineer
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Technical QA Engineer to support the development process of internal and client facing web applications.
The job requires highly independent people who are able to work in a young and fast developing organization.
Your main job duties would be:
- Design, develop, execute and document Quality Assurance activities;
- Identifying test conditions from project documentation;
- Define and executed functional and automation test plans and strategies to cover those conditions;
- Executed test cases;
- Work closely with Designers, Developers and Project Managers;
- Data analysis and verification;
- Application analysis for impact of implementing new features and processes;
- Implementing tools and processes for automation testing.
Additional skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in testing Mobile, Web and Client/Server applications across different platforms and browsers;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience in all types of the black box testing;
- Experience with white box testing;
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and methodologies;
- Understanding the SDLC model;
- Experience with testing tools;
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- SQL knowledge;
- Experience with tools for automation testing like Selenium WebDriver, JMeter and Postman;
- Ability to write test scripts for UI and API testing;
- Experience with at least one programming language;
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA);
- Ability to find and analyze issues;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- English language – excellent;
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving abilities;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Direct experience as a lead tester;
- Experience with test management tools;
- Experience with performance testing tools;
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Good understanding of programming.
- Stable and committed to your job;
- Problem solving skills;
- Loyal and honest;
- Satisfied only when things are perfect;
What we offer in return:
- Social benefits;
- Permanent and exciting job;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Great potential for a long-term and financially prosperous career.
Should you be interested in working with us, please send your CV in English to email@example.com. References are highly valued.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.