Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a fast-growing IT service provider, specialized in building web-based, mobile and desktop solutions.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated person as a full-time Senior System Administrator.
- Providing full technical support for establishing and maintaining company infrastructure
- Advising questions regarding troubleshooting, technical issues and ambiguities
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of tools for remote working
- Reviewing and ensuring security and connectivity
- VPN setup and administration
- Maintaining automated backup solution (Cloud management) for company files, documents, images, etc.
- Provide support for software installations, upgrades and configuration as well as hardware issues with end user remote devices
- Support and monitor Cloud environments under supervision of senior technical leads
- University Degree in hardware or software learning, networks, IT infrastructures or any other related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in building computer networks
- Industry known certifications such as Cisco, CCNA, etc.
- Experience with installation and upgrades of Operations Systems (Windows and Linux)
- Experience with configuring network devices such as switches and routers
- Experience with diagnosing hardware and software problems
- Know-how of service maintenance and cabling
- Understanding of setup and configuration of access control, cameras, etc.
- Great communication skills in English- both written and spoken
- Previous experience with Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with DevOps – automations, CICD, pipelines, deployment automations and environment building automations
- Experience with virtualization and containerization
- Competitive salaries with additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
- Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, don’t hesitate to send us your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!