Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated professional as a full-time Business Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Intelligence or similar
- Good understanding of core business goals and KPI’s such as efficiency, optimal resource planning and allocation, utilization of people and resources for multiple simultaneous conflicting projects
- Proven creative problem-solving skills with ability to communicate with all levels within the company
- Experience with identifying issues and optimising business processes
- Experience with business systems for storing and filtering business data for statistical, analytical and reporting purposes
- Analytical orientation with strong attention to details when it comes to business processes and the correct data input for all major systems used in the business
- Responsible and organized individual with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Reliable with strong understanding of confidentiality and ability to work with sensitive data
- Solutions and results oriented
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Team player – friendly, open minded, proactive in reporting, updating and helping others
- Assist in the company with the core business activities
- Plan and perform research in various business areas and processes
- Plan and arrange review meetings with different stakeholders
- Assist in identifying improvement and development needs and initiate appropriate programs of activities to resolve them
- Check and ensure company policies and processes are followed correctly and on time
- Analyse the business plans, expected reports generation process or any business change and plan the correct data input for the systems
- Work in close cooperation with unit managers, team leaders and project managers to ensure all the needed data will be collected and stored correctly and on time
- Join meetings, tools and systems planning meetings or other events in order to gain insights of all the processes and changes in the company
- Use, evaluate and recommend tools and systems in order to reach performance improvement
- Identify and resolve data missing or incorrect input in major business systems
- Check and enforce notifications and alerts for missing or incorrect data in the systems and align with the management how to resolve such cases
- Works in complete confidentiality and report only to his manager or if asked to CFO and CEO.
- Support CTO and all other business processes and initiatives
Advantages will be:
- Experience as business (process) analyst, operations manager, risk manager, data analyst or similar
- Experience with Billing, Time tracking and planning or other similar tools and systems
- Professional English language skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Excellent office location
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.