Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated professional as a full-time Cloud/DevOps Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant technical education
- Good understanding of the DevOps phases and knowledge of the relevant tools for each
- Experience with at least one cloud platform – AWS, GCP, Azure
- Good written and spoken English
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Good knowledge and experience with IT infrastructure – networks setup and administration, network equipment, servers, operational systems, remote access, VPN, automations in cloud environments setup
- Very good knowledge about the Agile development and standard tools like Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Git
- Assist and work in full cooperation with the development teams to perform all major DevOps operations and automations
- Analyse, plan and implement infrastructure solutions for CI/CD using technical tools, utilities and scripting
- Recommend, design, and implement infrastructure performance improvements
- Setup and maintain new cloud environments
- Resolve technical issues
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Follow the company standards and working procedures
Advantages will be:
- Experience with Containerization, knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code languages
- Experience in DevOps, building solutions for CI/CD
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools
- Professional English language skills
- Any technical certification like AWS, GCP or Azure Cloud Administration, DevOps, Cisco CCNA or other
We can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.