Credit Control Specialist
Many think that money rules the world, but only few dare to rule the money.
Who are we?
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specialises in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts and update database regularly
• Send payment reminders and plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Processing risk data metrics and controlling risk factors due to standard for the company
• Ensure activities are targeted at maximising collection and reducing overdue debt, including resolution of account disputes
• Help in agreeing billing data with customers
• Assist finance team with relevant day to day tasks
How can you impress us?
• Good level written and spoken English
• Familiar with spreadsheets and MS office is a must
• Strong decision-making, organization and communication skills
• Problem solver with can-do attitude and ability to work with short deadlines
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Finance will be considered an advantage
• Previous experience in the field will be considered as an advantage
What we can offer:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
In case you succeed in impressing us, you will receive an invitation to visit our office.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!