Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile-based applications as well as offering BPO services.
For one of our BPO clients with 20 years of experience in the e-Commerce field, we are looking for a highly motivated person who is eager to work with data and to ensure customer satisfaction by providing high-quality services.
Due to continuous growth in the number of new projects we are looking to expand our team by hiring a Data Enrichment Specialist to manage all phases of the client onboarding process and post-deployment services. The Data Enrichment Specialist will act as a key client liaison to assist customers with the setup, customization, enrichment, and optimization of their accounts.
- Collecting, transforming, mapping, enriching, optimizing, analyzing, and presenting data
- Working on configuration and troubleshooting of the client аnd accounts
- Acting as a primary client point of contact during the launch phase
- Assessing and understanding the client’s goals across their online marketplaces
- Delivering and attending internal and external cross-training sessions
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and expertise
- Providing accurate and timely project status reports
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in launching products, managing or coordinating marketplace accounts such as Amazon, eBay, Zalando
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Nested logical and lookup functions, pivot tables, graph charts, VBA)
- Knowledge of feed formats (API, XML, FTP…)
We can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We cannot wait to meet you!