Junior IT Support Specialist
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a fast-growing IT service provider, specialized in building bespoke web, software and mobile solutions.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are seeking to employ a Junior IT Support Specialist.
• Leading initial meetings to understand clients needs for proving the best IT solution
• Ongoing support and consulting on domain specific remote work issues
• Meetings with technical support engineers to clarify technical needs
• Consultancy on cost for equipment and systems for remote work
• Advising security, backup , disaster recovery and all kinds of Real Time Communication tools and platforms
• Provide support and training to end users of remote work communication and collaboration tools
• Analyze efficiency of remote work tools and processes and propose ways for optimization
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Problem solver with can do attitude
• Multitasker with strong decision-making skills
• Technical background and relevant technical education
• Experience with tools and platforms for remote access, communication and collaboration
• Understanding and experience with customer support services and ticketing systems will be an advantage
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, don’t hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!