Junior System Administrator
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a fast-growing IT service provider, specialized in building bespoke web, software and mobile solutions.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are seeking to employ a Junior System Administrator.
• Providing full technical support for establishing and maintaining company infrastructure
• Advising questions regarding troubleshooting, technical issues and ambiguities
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of tools for remote working
• Enshrining and reviewing security and connectivity
• VPN setup and administration
• Maintaining automated backup solution (Clоud management) for company files, documents, images, ect.
• Provide support for software installations, upgrades and configuration as well as hardware issues with end user remote devices
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Problem solver with can do attitude
• Multitasker with strong decision-making skills
• Technical background and relevant technical education
• Experience with networks setup and administration, network equipment, operational systems, remote access setup
• Any technical certification for taken system administration cources and trainings will be an advantage
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, don’t hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!