Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Linux Software Developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
- Device driver development and support
- Debugging skills in kernel context
- Experience with running applications in user space, and knowledge of user space API
- Experience porting/maintaining Linux distributions (Red Hat or CentOS)
- Experience in deployment and administration of Linux distributions (Red Hat or CentOS)
- Experience integrating software with existing systems
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Bash and Python)
- Toolchain and development environment setup, ability to write and modify Makefiles
- Experience in developing software in C/C++
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Building the system infrastructure for all company products
- Developing software in a multi-threaded and complex environmen
- Follows the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
- Performing requirements analysis, software design, developing code, unit testing and delivery of finished work
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Working on challenging projects with the latest technologies
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.