Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
As a service company we employ multiple types of skilled professionals and we provide different service to different clients and in any single project we usually involve at least 3-7 different types of skills.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated professional as a full-time Production Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Business Intelligence or similar
• Good understanding of the general production process, data generation, data collection, data storing, databases, data filtering and data manipulation
• Good understanding of core business goals as efficiency, optimal resource planning and allocation, utilization of people and resources
• Experience with systems for storing and filtering business data for statistical, analytical and reporting purposes
• Analytical person with strong attention to details when it comes to business processes and the correct data input for all major systems used in the business
• Proven creative problem-solving skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the company
• Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
• Reliable person with strong understanding of confidentiality and ability to work with sensitive data
• Experience with understanding and optimising business processes
• Solutions and results oriented person
• Good written and spoken English
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Team player – friendly, open minded, proactive in reporting, updating and helping others
• Responsible to review and ensure that the data input from all end points is entered into all major business systems
• Plan and validate all the needed data which business units must produce and collect in the main systems
• Analyse the business plans, expected reports generation process or any business change and plan the correct data input for the systems
• Work in close cooperation with business analysts and business managers to ensure all the needed data will be collected and stored correctly and on time
• Collaborate with Unit Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers and other managerial roles within the business to develop accurate productivity plans and to provide optimised resource deployment plans which will enable effective utilisation
• Join daily meetings, tools and systems planning meetings or other events in order to gain insights of all the processes and changes in the company
• Use, examine and recommend tools and systems for proper data collection and storage in order to reach performance improvement
• Works in strong confidentiality and report only to his managers
• Resolve data missing or incorrect input in major systems
• Check and enforce notifications and alerts for missing or incorrect data in the systems and align with the management how to resolve such cases
Advantages will be:
• Experience as business analyst, operations manager, risk manager, data analyst or similar
• Experience with Billing, Time tracking and planning or other similar tools and systems
• Professional English language skills
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We can not wait to meet you!