Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Data Scientist.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Business Intelligence or similar
• Professional knowledge and confidence using Data programming languages such as Python, R and SQL
• 1+ years of professional experience in Data Mining, Data Analytics, Predictive Modeling
• Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, SAS
• Knowledge of machine learning environments, platforms and libraries – Jupyter Notebook, Tensorflow, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, OpenCV or other
• Ability to work with various data types, data storage options and apply appropriate data analytics and modeling techniques
• Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
• Problem solving, results oriented team player
• Transform various data inputs into useful insights
• Visualize the results of the data analysis work in clear and understandable way
• Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
• Create technical documentation
• Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
• Provide consultancy in the field of Data Science
• Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
Advantages will be:
• Strong passion for working with big volumes of data, DWH, data transformations, analytics and data storytelling
• Understanding of Neuron Networks such as CNNs and RNNs
• Good understanding of business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, OBIEE
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Professional English language skills
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!