Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specialising in building web, mobile and desktop-based applications.
• Deliver modern Front End solutions
• Technically lead and mentor front-end developers both in projects and their learning path
• Collaborate with experienced designers to implement user-facing features in company’s products
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Resolve technical blockers for the team
• University degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Very good knowledge of and experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors
• Experience with Responsive Web Design
• Good knowledge of React / JSX, Redux or other popular framework (Vue.js, Angular)
• Familiarity with Git and RESTful APIs
• Good command of English – both written and spoken
• A team player with good communication skills and experience in diverse multicultural environment
• Familiarity with Testing frameworks
• Experience in visualizations and animations
• Experience in web performance optimization
• Used to working in Agile environment
We can offer you:
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
• Modern office building with excellent location
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!