UX/UI Design Team Leader
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time head of the Design team to support and develop internal and client project designs.
• Facilitate and continue building our design team with a focus on improving the cross-team collaboration
• Create and maintain software design style guides, wireframes and interactive prototypes
• Maintain and support the company’s branding and support the marketing strategy
• Actively participate in project initiation workshops and help define the design strategy on new and existing projects
• Plan and keep track of design phases on multiple internal and external projects and resources
• Leading the team and working closely with the management of the company
• Help the design team maintain and improve the design process, keep up with the latest design trends and manage the quality of the deliverables
• 3+ years experience in software design
• Experience in Web Design and design patterns
• Good experience with design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd and Adobe Illustrator, InVision, etc.)
• Knowledge in UX and UI
• Knowledge of CSS and HTML is an advantage
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken
• Ability to plan shared resources between multiple projects
• Ability to self-organize and collaborate with multiple teams
• Good communications and presentations skills
• Experience in managing people will be considered as advantages
• Please provide information about previous projects or personal portfolio
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesone team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!