We are a full-service custom software development company specializing in building custom web and mobile applications and business process outsourcing services. With 13+ years of expertise and experience in working with clients all around the world, we are a trusted development partner to all-sized businesses. In recent years we grew our presence and currently have offices in 5 locations and more than 300 highly-skilled team members. We are constantly growing and are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the Flat Rock team.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Ecommerce Business Unit Manager to join our team
- Build the guiding vision and lead the e-commerce unit
- Monitor, report and propose changes to increase on SLA performance of each service
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategies
- Research market in order to discover new trends
- Manage and improve team performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution and quality assurance measures.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, marketing, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce, corporate strategy, or management
- Experience in Ecommerce Management
- A detailed knowledge of digital strategy and planning in a consumer goods or retail environment
- Understanding of database systems, data, and data schemas that drive e-commerce and analytics
- Experience doing marketing research and/or competitive analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Willingness to actively perform hands on business development activities
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!