The Flat Rock Technology Ltd Group specializes in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit a Accountant to join our finance team based in Varna.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and growing team and to learn and develop your accounting skills.
The Accountant is responsible for daily accounting entries, collecting documents and assisting the Finance team. The role will give exposure to a wide range of accounting matters and therefore a great chance to learn and progress.
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Challenging work in a dynamic international organization
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent location
- Modern office building
- Comfortable gaming lounges
- Perform general bookkeeping
- Prepare month-end accounts in accordance with monthly timetable
- Prepare VAT declarations
- Make cash flow analysis and forecasts
- Organize payment run process and collect documentation
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Communicate with sales team
- Provide general support to the business
- Assist Finance team and Junior Accountants
- Support the credit controller
- Undertake tasks as requested by the Finance Manager and CFO
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Accounting/Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance field.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with accounting software, spreadsheets
- Strong attention to details and highly organized
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Excellent computer skills including very good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Related accounting or office experience will be considered as an advantage
- Additional accounting certificates or in the process of acquiring such
Please send your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!