Head of HR Department
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a fast-growing IT service provider, specialized in building bespoke web, software and mobile solutions.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are seeking to employ an experienced Head of the HR department.
As a part of our company your main duties will be:
• Full responsibility to manage the HR department
• Be part of the company management team
• Create, plan and execute HR initiatives
• Develop HR plans to align to the business objectives and company strategy
• Implement of the Global and local HR projects and trends
• Provide advice and expertise to assist the Company Managers
• Implement of Global Performance Evaluation Program
• Integrate of Global Policies and Implementation of new Social Benefits
• Design а training plan and coordinate training sessions
• Engage in the development of processes and methods to improve the service and efficiency of the HR Department of the company
• 5+ years of Senior HR experience in the IT field
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• Master's degree or equivalent in Human Resources
• Strong coaching & training skills
• Organizational, planning and coordination skills with great attention to detail
• Experience in a multinational environment or organization
• Direct report to the company CEO
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Opportunity for Business trips
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!