If you are interested in helping Flat Rock Technology to find the best new colleagues and joining a fast-growing team, we could provide you the opportunity to become our new IT Recruiter.
We are full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business Processes Outsourcing and Digital Affiliate Marketing.
- Draft job descriptions and job advertisements and identify core competencies required for the positions
- Source candidates using different methods and channels and create new ones
- Lead the whole recruitment process (interviews, phone interviews, pre-meetings, job offers, feedback sessions, etc.)
- Conduct employee oriented programs like employee introductions, employment benefits, payroll, assistance in filling enrolment forms
- Keep strict confidentially about employee actions, legal actions, company documents and plans
- Work on daily basis with all Flat Rock employees, company management, CEO, etc.
- Maintain HR information system records and prepare various reports
- Assist in scheduling various meetings and executing day-to-day team tasks
- Proven work experience in recruitment - ideally as a Technical Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Team player with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to details
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
We can offer you:
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We can not wait to meet you!