Junior Accounting Assistant
The Flat Rock Technology Ltd. specializes in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit a junior Accounting Assistant to join our finance team based in Varna.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and growing team and to learn and develop your accounting skills.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for daily accounting entries, collecting documents and assisting the Finance team. The role will give exposure to a wide range of accounting matters and therefore a great chance to learn and progress.
• Add details for all new suppliers and customers in the accounting software and the database
• Prepare sales invoices and send to customers
• Review and reconcile supplier invoices to the billing data
• Work with suppliers to resolve differences in billing data
• Work with suppliers to make sure all required requisites are on the invoices
• Assist the Finance Team as requested
• Sorting documents
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Accounting/Finance or are in the last year of acquiring one
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Familiar with accounting software, spreadsheets
• Strong attention to details and highly organized
• Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
• Excellent computer skills including very good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
• Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Related accounting or office experience will be considered as an advantage
• Additional accounting certificates or in the process of acquiring such
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We can not wait to meet you!