If you are interested in helping Flat Rock Technology Ltd. find the best new colleagues and joining a fast-growing, motivated and united team we could provide you the opportunity to become our new Junior Recruitment Specialist.
We are full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
Being a Junior Recruitment Specialist, you will have to:
- Draft job descriptions and job advertisements and identify core competencies required for the positions
- Source candidates using different methods and channels and create new ones
- Lead the whole recruitment process (interviews, phone interviews, pre-meetings, job offers, feedback sessions, etc.)
- Conduct employee oriented programs like employee introductions, employment benefits, payroll, assistance in filling enrolment forms
- Keep strict confidentially about employee actions, legal actions, company documents and plans
- Work on daily basis with all Flat Rock employees, company management, CEO, etc.
- Maintain HR information system records and prepare various reports
- Assist in scheduling various meetings and executing day-to-day team tasks
- Support the purchase process, delivery of goods and services, etc.
- Maintain day-to-day communication with the landlord representatives, suppliers, answer all incoming calls
- Collect and keep track of all invoices and cash receipts for goods and services paid by the company
- Strongly support the process of booking transfers, accommodations for the employees on business trips, manage business trip receipts and invoices
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Team player with strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong decision making, problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Ability to keep high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Working on challenging projects with the latest technologies
- Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Excellent office location
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.