The Flat Rock Technology Ltd Group specializes in developing Software applications and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join our finance team based in Varna.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and growing team and to learn and develop your accounting skills.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for daily accounting entries, collecting documents and assisting the Finance team. The role will give exposure to a wide range of accounting matters and therefore a great chance to learn and progress.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts - P&L and balance sheet
- Prepare financial highlights for the month
- Process and analyze financial data, providing profit and loss analysis
- Prepare cash flow forecast for the business and profit forecasts
- Prepare the annual financial budgets
- Create analytical insights and reports for management
- Prepare VAT declarations
- Organize payment run process and make cash flow analysis
- Maintain accurate records and provides support for all company transactions
- Manage Customer and Supplier interactions in a professional and timely manner
- Participate in the optimization of finance processes across departments and entities
- Become an expert in monthly reconciliations of respective balance sheet accounts and follow up on outstanding items
- Daily communication with the sales department and contributing to the education of а Junior Accountant
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Accounting/Finance.
- At least 2 years' experience in Accounting/Finance field.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with accounting software, spreadsheets
- Strong attention to details and highly organized
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Excellent computer skills including very good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Additional accounting certificates or in the process of acquiring such
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!