If you are interested in helping Flat Rock Technology Ltd. find the best new colleagues and joining a fast-growing, motivated and united team we could provide you the opportunity to become our new HR Administrative Specialist.
We are full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
- Conducting employee orientation programs, personal files and data
- Keep strict confidentially about employee actions, legal actions, company documents and plans
- Advising management and employees regarding HR policy/procedures, benefits and systems
- Performing record keeping and clerical functions for the purpose of supporting the needs of the department
- Work on daily basis with all Flat Rock employees, company management, CEO, etc.
- Maintaining HR information system records and preparing a variety of reports and related documents
- Carrying out other HR related activities and supporting the needs of the department
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills with ability to keep high level of confidentiality
- Strong decision making, problem solving and influencing skills
- Team player with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Minimum of 2 years of experience on a similar position
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!