Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Java Team Lead.
- Leading the Java Team and working closely with the management of the company
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological trends
- Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- 3+years of experience in design and development of Java 8 and newer versions applications
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Education in Computer Science or related field and demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Excellent understanding of MVC, OOP, SOLID and essential Design Patterns
- Professional fluent use and understanding of Java Spring
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA
- Experience with SPA, RESTful API
- Working proficiency with Git
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share the expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Professional English language skills
- Team player
- Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role
- Understanding of modern web UI (React, Angular is a plus)
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!