Back-End Java Developer
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end Java Developer to join our team.
• Design and implement system and software solutions
• Develop and maintain backend services
• Ownership over specific components or systems and continuously work to improve them
• Proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of the systems
• Be able to manage tasks independently and proactively bring in new ideas
• Demonstrate strong technical and problem solving skills
• Follow good coding practices, apply design patterns
• 2+ years of experience in backend software engineering
• Education: Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• Experience with Java, MySQL and Python
• Familiar with Git/Github and Jira
• Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
• Experience in IPv6 will be considered as advantage
• Experience related to multiple data structures usage and data management
• Understanding of networking protocols, especially for network management: TCP, UDP, TLS, HTTP, SNMP, IP
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!