Back-End Java Developer
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end Java Developer to join our Tbilisi team.
• Design and implement system and software solutions;
• Develop and maintain back-end services;
• Ownership over specific components or systems and continuously work to improve them;
• Proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of the systems;
• Be able to manage tasks independently and proactively bring in new ideas;
• Demonstrate strong technical and problem solving skills;
• Follow good coding practices, apply design patterns.
• 2+ years of experience in back-end software engineering;
• Education: Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields;
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written;
• Experience with Java, MySQL;
• Familiar with Git/Github and Jira;
• Experience with relational and NoSQL databases;
• Experience related to multiple data structures usage and data management;
• Understanding of networking protocols, especially for network management: TCP, UDP, TLS, HTTP, SNMP, IP;
• Experience with Python will be considered as an advantage;
• Experience in IPv6 will be considered as an advantage.
- Competitive salaries;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Dynamic work environment in an awesome team;
- Professional and personal life balance;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Modern work environment with excellent location;
- Team-building events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!