Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Lead Java Software Engineer.
- Development of backend feature for a network management application, development is mainly in Java and will include design, coding, unit testing, REST API and data access layer
- Development of the eco system in which the application runs, including interface with the OS (Centos), cloud environments (Azure and AWS) and hypervisors (VMWare, HyperV) as well as 3rd party components of the solution (Web servers, databases etc..)
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Extensive knowledge of Linux OS/Security
- Extensive knowledge of cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
- At least 5 years of experience in Java
- Hands on experience in Postgres DB
- DBA knowledge of Postgres DB
- Knowledge and experience with Cassandra
- Knowledge and experience in networking protocols (IPv4, IPv6, SNMP, TCP, REST, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Knowledge and experience in unit and integration testing
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of experience as team leader/ technical leader
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!