Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from five locations - London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud and outsourcing services.
With more than 250 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and enable organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you’re highly motivated and you like all things digital, we have a spot for you in our team.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative and creative tasks
- Support company’s social media strategy aligned with the main marketing objectives
- Assist in content creation and management of company profiles on social networks and channels - webpage, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
- Content calendar and coordination of all publishing pieces - blog articles, SM posts, newsletters etc.
- Keep up with trends in marketing, social media, SEO strategies and best practices
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Passion for digital
- Creative and detail-oriented personality
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!