Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
• Professional knowledge and confidence using Microsoft Dynamics 365 line of products
• 1+ years of professional experience in setup, maintenance, customisation and enhancement of Dynamics 365 products
• Advanced understanding of SQL database structures and query language
• Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
• Problem solving, results oriented team player
• Drive development efforts for enhancement and maintenance of Dynamics 365 including internally developed applications utilizing object-oriented design techniques and department coding standards
• Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
• Create technical documentation
• Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
• Provide consultancy in the field of Dynamics 365
• Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
Advantages will be:
• Strong familiarity and skills in the use of Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps or Azure Functions
• Practical experience with the MS Dynamics 365 Unified Interface framework
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Professional English language skills
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!