Microsoft Dynamics Sales Specialist
Flat Rock Technology Ltd.is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Microsoft Dynamics Sales Specialist.
Main responsibilities for the position are:
• Selling software-as-a-service, cloud-based CRM or ERP business solutions
• Approach and follow up with potential and existing customers
• Managing a dynamic process from lead generation to negotiating terms and conditions and closing a deal
• Retain, develop and take a consultative approach in delivering solutions to individual customer need
• Proposal preparation, negotiating terms and contracts
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Represent the company, with a comprehensive understanding of the services
• Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth
• Organizes and coordinates sales activities, using CRM software
• Experience in selling CRM, ERP or similar business applications
• Professional knowledge and confidence using Microsoft Dynamics 365 line of products
• Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s commercial cloud offerings – including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure
• Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to work directly with clients
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Hands on experience with CRM systems
• B2B Sales Experience
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!