Microsoft Dynamics Team Lead
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Microsoft Dynamics Team Lead.
• 2+ years of professional experience in setup, maintenance, customisation and enhancement of Dynamics 365 line of products
• 1+ years of professional experience leading a team of Microsoft Dynamics specialists
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
• Problem solving, results oriented team player
• Plan, recruit, develop and fully support the members of the Dynamics team
• Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
• Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
• Work closely with the Project Managers, Sales Team and the other Team Leads
• Provide consultancy in the field of Dynamics 365
• Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
• Create technical documentation
• Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Plan and drive team development efforts for enhancement and maintenance of Dynamics 365, including internally developed applications, utilizing object-oriented design techniques and department coding standards
Advantages will be:
• Practical experience with the MS Dynamics 365 Unified Interface framework
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Professional English language skills
• Strong familiarity and skills in the use of Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps or Azure Functions
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!