Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional with leadership skills as a full-time Mobile Team Lead.
- Plans, recruits, develops and fully supports the members of the mobile team
- Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Sales Team and the other Team Leads
- Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to mobile development
- Creates technical documentation
- Plans the mobile team trainings and ensures team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
- Provides code reviews and reasonable feedback to the mobile developers
- Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile development (native mobile applications for iOS and/or Android)
- 1+ years of professional experience leading a team of mobile developers
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, improve and share his expertise
- Strong motivation and passion for developing mobile applications
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
Advantages will be
- Previous experience on a team lead position
- Professional English language skills
What we offer in return:
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills trainings, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern offices around the world with excellent locations
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- Opportunity for sport card
- Birthday vouchers
- Additional health insurance package
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
- Personal career development plan with clear path and KPIs
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!