Mobile Game Developer
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications. The company have offices in London, Varna and Tbilisi.
Currently we are seeking for a full-time Mobile Game Developer to support and develop beautiful and engaging 3D and 2D games.
As a Mobile Game Developer, you will:
• Create hit games played by millions of users
• Write robust code to avoid bugs
• Be able to deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics
• Develop your own game ideas by building small teams within the studio
• Working in a team and follow the instructions of and report to the line manager
• Follow the project/company standards and team’s working procedures
• At least 2 years of professional experience on Unity
• Professional game development experience
• Good sense of gameplay experience
• Familiar with optimization issues
• Ability to value a clean and robust code
• Creative thinker with hacker mindset and attention to detail
• Good English Language Skills
• Highly skilled in C#
• Interested in casual games and have track record with successful mobile games will be considered as an advantage
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.