Mobile Team Lead
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ highly motivated, experienced professional with leadership skills as a full-time Mobile Team Lead.
• 3+ years of professional experience in mobile development (native mobile applications for iOS and/or Android)
• 1+ years of professional experience leading a team of mobile developers
• Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, improve and share his expertise
• Problem solving and results oriented person
• Good organisational and communication skills
• Plans, recruits, develops and fully supports the members of the mobile team
• Work closely with the Project Managers, Sales Team and the other Team Leads
• Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to mobile development
• Plans the mobile team trainings and ensures team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
• Provides code reviews and reasonable feedback to the mobile developers
• Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
• Participates in Quality Assurance activities
• Creates technical documentation
Advantages will be:
• Previous experience on a team lead position
• Professional English language skills
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!