React Native Developer
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is looking forward to employ highly motivated and detail orientated person as a full-time React Native Developer to support and develop internal and client facing mobile applications.
• 2+ years of experience with React Native
• Knowledge and experience with Redux state management
• Good understanding and practice with OOP
• Good communication skills
• Strong motivation and passion for developing mobile applications
• Problem solving and results oriented person
• Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
• Implements project modules/solutions according to the exact project requirements
• Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to React Native development
• Creates technical documentation
• Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Participates in Quality Assurance activities
Advantages will be:
• Previous experience with Git
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Knowledge of the basic principles of the software development process
• Understanding of the Agile methodology and in particular Scrum
• Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS or Android
• Knowledge in back-end development - Node.js
• Experience with Unit Tests
• Familiarity with React Hooks
• Good English language skills
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!