Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile-based applications as well as offering BPO services.
We are looking for our new Industrial Digitalization - Project and Support Engineer who will join our team.
- Work across the entire stack to build, test and ship new user-facing products on top of the base layer protocol
- Design and build new developer tools that make the Ethereum ecosystem more productive
- Practice good open-source hygiene
- Architect and build full-stack solutions for customers
- Develop the necessary products and tooling for Ethereum to take a prominent position in the Decentralized identity space
- Contribute to relevant Ethereum open-source projects
- Adapt existing and build new tooling to enterprise and government needs
- Senior Full-Stack Developer experience
- Participation in Ethereum projects
- In-depth knowledge of the Ethereum stack (e.g., Solidity, Hardhat, WalletConnect, Metamask, Ethers, and web3js)
- Awareness of engineering best practices
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented person with creative mindset
- Ability to take ownership and work with minimal direction
- Responsible for code quality and test infrastructure
- Enthusiastic about the web 3.0
- Computer Science degree
- TypeScript experience
- A drive towards self-improvement
We can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you please send your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.