Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications. The company have offices in London, Varna and Tbilisi.
Currently we are seeking for a full-time Unity3D Developer to support the international team of eight nationalities specialized in mobile game development, game design, user acquisition and monetization to publish the best mobile games.
As a Unity3D Developer, you will:
• Create hit games played by millions of users
• Research and develop advanced SDK monetization techniques
• Work on your own project in collaboration with the technical team
• Work with Google Play store and iTunes (versioning, building, submission, updates)
• Implement different kind of services to support the game experience
• Deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanisms
• Work in a team, follow instructions and report to the line manager
• Professional game development experience
• Expertise on Unity3D
• Knowledge in both iOS and Android
• Experience working with Google Play store and iTunes
• Experience in AdTech or gaming
• Good sense of gameplay experience
• Creative thinker with hacker mindset and attention to detail
• Good English Language Skills
• Interested in casual games and have track record with successful mobile games will be considered as an advantage
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.