Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated individual as a full-time Junior .Net Developer. If you are ambitious, hard-working, motivated and looking to develop your career as software engineer then this position is suitable for you.
- Knowledge of C# /.NET
- Good understanding of the basic programming concepts and principles (OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Clean Code, etc.)
- Good understanding of data storage, CRUD operations, relational databases
- Education in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communications skills
- Desire to learn and advance
- Learn and advance in both technical and soft skills following a development plan
- Work closely with experienced software developers who will provide guiding and mentoring
- Implement project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Follow the instructions of and report to his/her lead
- Actively communicate requirements, tasks, issues and questions with the seniors and the team
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Experience with .NET, C#, LINQ, SQL Server, Web Services
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, MVC, WPF, XAML, Xamarin
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with React/Angular/VueJS
- Experience with Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP
- Fluent English Language Skills
- Proven Certification from well-known Training Academy
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills trainings, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Personal career development plan with clear path and KPIs
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Modern office building with excellent location
- Competitive salaries and additional benefits
- Additional health insurance package
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.