Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Mid./Senior .NET Developer to support and develop internal and client facing web and desktop applications.
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
• Implements project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
• Follows the instructions of and report to his/her Team Leader
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Participates in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
• Education: Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
• 2+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
• Good communications skills
• Desire to learn and advance
• Experience with Azure
• Experience with ASP.NET Core, SignalR, WPF, XAML, Xamarin
• Experience with Web Content Management Systems
• Experience with Angular/React/VueJS
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3
• Good English Language Skills
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!