Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications as well as offering BPO services.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Senior Back-end Developer to support and develop client facing web and desktop applications.
• Contribute in sprint retrospective evaluation and continuous improvement of the software development, product quality and company operations
• Support product teams and sales teams communicating the functionality and usage of the relevant architecture or technology
• Support the Data Science team and Product Development teams with resources and solutions for efficient development
• Find good solutions to integration between components across different modules, systems and cloud providers
• Ensure good security, privacy and compliance with company standards and applicable laws/regulations
• Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
• Analyze customer systems and technical issues in order to find better solutions
• Excellent command of English
• Relevant experience building globally scalable product/SaaS architecture
• Strong backend development experience and coding skills, practical experience in designing and building cloud architecture
• Deep understanding of Application Life-cycle Management
• Experience from working in agile development teams
• Deep understanding of Databases/Data Warehouses/Data Lakes (Big Data)
• Experience with cloud platforms, Time Series and Git
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• Strong testing skill
• Master or Bachelor degree in Computing Science or similar will be considered as an advantage
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!