Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is looking forward to employ highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Sitecore Developer.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience with Sitecore development.
We would like to meet someone who:
• Has Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
• Has a solid understanding of Sitecore, enjoys building Sitecore projects, implements and modifies themes and plugins, creates custom developments
• Has 1-2 years’ experience in professional Sitecore development and configuration
• Has a solid understanding and experience with web technologies:
• Has professional knowledge of software development best practices and processes
• Wants constantly to learn and advance
• Is a problem solving and results oriented person
• Communicates and contributes well in a team, a great team player
• Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
• Create technical documentation
• Implement project modules/solutions according to the project requirements
• Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
• Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Participate in Quality Assurance activities
• Implement and provide consultancy when it comes to Sitecore development, customisations and integrations
Advantages will be:
• Certification as a Sitecore Developer (huge advantage)
• Previous experience in working with online systems (e.g. community systems, content management systems, eCommerce systems)
• Experience with Docker and AWS
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Professional English language skills
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with the latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Excellent office location
If all this sounds just like you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!