Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time PHP Web Developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
- Develops web applications according to the project requirements
- Follows the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
- At least 2 years of professional experience in developing PHP web applications
- Relevant computer science education
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Very good understanding of PHP 5/7
- Very good understanding of Laravel 5 or Symfony 3/4
- Very good understanding of relational databases
- Working experience with version control systems
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Excellent knowledge in English – both written and spoken
- Experience with CSS preprocessor (Less, Sass)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working experience with agile methodologies
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!