Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based applications.
Our team is looking forward to employ highly motivated and detail orientated person as a full-time WordPress developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience with development of web applications.
We would like to meet someone who:
• Has a solid understanding of the WordPress architecture, enjoys building WP sites, implements and modifies themes and plugins, creates custom plugins
• Has a solid understanding of MySQL (and PostgreSQL as an advantage)
• Wants constantly to learn and advance
• Communicates and contributes well in a team
• Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
• Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
• Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
• Implements project modules/solutions according to the project requirements
• Participates in Quality Assurance activities
• Creates technical documentation
• Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to WordPress integrations with 3rd party systems
Advantages will be:
• Previous experience in working with online systems (e.g. community systems, content management systems, eCommerce systems)
• Knowledge of the basic principles of the software development process
• Good English language skills
• Competitive salaries with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Dynamic work environment in an awesome team
• Modern office building with excellent location and comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!