Our team is seeking to employ a full-time PHP developer to support and develop internal and client facing web applications.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with development of web applications.
- At least 2 years experience with PHP
- Deep understanding of PHP5
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Deep understanding of Symfony 2 framework and core components
- Working experience with Doctrine ORM
- Very good understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgeSQL)
- Working experience with version control systems - Git, SVN
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Desire to learn and advance
- Good English Language Skills
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of fundamental design patterns
- Working experience with agile methodologies
- Implements project modules/solution components according to the project requirements
- Follows the instructions of and report to his/her project manager
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Challenging work in a dynamic international organization
Please, send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com or use the form below.