Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
We are looking to recruit a PPC Specialist to join our Digital Affiliate marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a young team and develop your sales and marketing skills.
- Creating, developing & implementing effective paid search strategies;
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns;
- Managing & overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo);
- Provide suggestions and execute best strategies for most relevant keywords, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, etc as per the client objectives;
- Be hands-on in analyzing, optimizing & evolving existing campaigns;
- Be instrumental in building out a clear testing approach and actionable analyses to drive results for clients that exceed current performance benchmarks across key accounts;
- Track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues;
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI;
- Producing detailed analyses and reports;
- Researching & creating targeted keywords and writing compelling ad text;
- Discover approaches and ways to decrease the risk of click fraud;
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) advertising and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into tangible recommendations and actionable insights;
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Yahoo);
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytical tools;
- Excellent reporting skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Excel;
- Good written, analytical & verbal English communication skills;
- Excellent organization & time management skills;
- Inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits;
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization;
- Dynamic work environment in young team;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Modern offices around the world;
- Birthday vouchers;
- Opportunity for sport card;
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events;
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!