Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, desktop and mobile applications.
We are looking for a JIRA Engineer who will be responsible for the ongoing support, maintenance security, and ongoing improvements of an Atlassian ecosystem.
• Opportunity to bring your career to the next level within a real creative and development agency
• Competitive salary with additional benefits
• Additional health and dental insurance package
• Working on challenging projects with the latest technologies
• Modern office building with comfortable gaming lounges
• Teambuildings, parties, and participation in different events
• Drive performance, disaster recovery, security and scaling initiatives, continuously monitoring Atlassian products across versions, and evaluating the multiple factors that could impact their scale
• Demonstrates a focus for automation across all areas, both technical operations and workflow process management, with the objective of continually reviewing and enhancing productivity and efficiencies
•Works with the Agile Guild to define, design and implement JIRA projects for teams engaging in new ways of working.
• Usage of Realtime custom dashboard and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages and development of metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA
• Day-to-day support for the management of projects
• Engage with the stakeholder to identify opportunities for optimization of JIRA
• Maintains detailed documentation and when necessary delivers training and mentorship to users
• Experience with Jira custom workflow development
• 3+ years of experience with web application (Java, Groovy)
• Experience with Atlassian product administration in enterprise setting
• Working knowledge of version control systems (Git)
• Power Linux user or past experience with Linux system administration
• Knowledge of Atlassian products and add-on development tools, SDK, APIs
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!