Project & Support Engineer
Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web and mobile-based applications as well as offering BPO services.
We are looking for our new Industrial Digitalization - Project and Support Engineer who will join our team.
• Installation, set up and configuration of the company’s IIOT software
• Product support to costumers and partners of client’s software
• Contribution, responsibility and project management in projects for international customers
• Working along with a team of highly skilled engineers
• Taking ownership in projects and customer solutions
• Ability to follow and establish guidelines and frameworks
• Evaluating client’s needs and keeping good communication with them
Knowledge and experience:
• IMS-, MES-, MOM solutions
• Industrial 4.0, IIOT, Industrial IT
• Industrial IT data acquisition frameworks
• English - Fluent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Relevant bachelor or master’s degree
• Industrial system integration and data communication: OPC US, OPC Classic (DA, HDA, AE), Modbus, TCP/IP, serial and other
• Domain experience within energy segment (e.g oil and gas, hydro-, wind-, solar power) and manufacturing
• Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PPT and etc.)
• Experience with different platforms of communication such as Teams, Skype, Outlook and etc.
• Python, C#, Azure fundamentals, VMWare, Windows servers, Sql & , Аsp .Net will be considered as an advantage
We can offer you:
• Competitive salaries and additional benefits
• Additional health insurance package
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
• Modern office building with excellent location
• Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If that sounds just like you please send your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!