Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ a highly motivated professional as a full-time QA Automation Engineer.
We are seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to design testing procedures for cloud and on prem solutions to be executed both automatically and manually.
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of a cloud and on prem solution and designing manual and automated tests to validate it.
You will also be required to identify bugs and collaborate with the software developers and product managers.
To ensure success as a QA Automation Engineer, you should have advanced Python and web testing/debugging skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas
- Sketching out ideas for automated and manual software test procedures
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
- Strong research skills
- Strong Python skills
- Advanced QA skills including, writing test documentation and reading feature requirements
- Previous experience working as a QA Engineer
- Familiarity with K8S
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud
- Knowledge and experience working with Pytest
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!