Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time QA specialist to support the development process of internal and client facing applications.
- Design, develop, execute and document quality assurance activities
- Identifying test conditions from project documentation and developing test plans and test cases
- Write clear and accurate bug reports
- Data analysis and verification
- Application analysis for impact of implementing new features and processes
- 2+ years of experience in testing Mobile, Web and Client/Server applications across different platforms and browsers
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks (C# or Java would be a serious advantage)
- Experience with test management tools
- Experience with API clients
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Experience with JIRA
- Strong knowledge of testing best practices and methodologies
- Good SQL knowledge
- Good HTML/CSS understanding
- Competitive salary with additional benefits
- Additional health and dental insurance package
- Working on challenging projects with latest technologies
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Excellent office location
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.